Published: 12 Mar 2020, Resolved: 15 Mar 2020RESOLVED
PLANNED POWER OUTAGE:
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020 (Weather permitting)
Time: 09:00 - 13:00
Carnation avenue, Part of Cassia Drive, Up to and including Cassia Place, Sunridge Park
Please treat all installations as "Live".
Published: 09 Mar 2020, Resolved: 10 Mar 2020RESOLVED
STAGE 1 loadshedding will be implemented at 09H00.
Stage 1 schedule for today:
09H00-10H30: Group 13
10H00-12H30: Group 14
12H00-14H30: Group 15
14H00-16H30: Group 16
16H00-18H30: Group 17
18H00-20H30: Group 18
20H00-22H30: Group 19
22H00-00H30: Group 1
Published: 06 Mar 2020, Resolved: 09 Mar 2020RESOLVED
The new Budget & Treasury Customer Care office, situated in the Motherwell Licensing Centre (Thusong), has been open to the public since 3 February 2020.
The following services are offered:
- Assistance to the Poor (ATTP) application & queries
- Arrangements to repay arrears in terms of the Debt Collection policy
- IVR (automated telephone system) registration
- Water Rebate applications
- Estate Late project
- Free transfer of property for surviving ATTP beneficiaries
- Rates rebate applications:
- Sporting body rates rebate applications
- Public benefit organisation rebates/Non-profit organisations
- Agricultural rates
- Property valuation certificates
- Copies of municipal statements
- Address changes
- Account balance enquiries
No payments/ cash will be accepted at first, as the vault is still under construction, it is anticipated that construction will be finalised within the next two months.
Published: 02 Mar 2020, Resolved: 06 Mar 2020RESOLVED
NEW load-shedding GROUPS and SCHEDULES implemented. Please click on the Load-Shedding quick link.