Frequently asked Questions
4 records found...
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Contact your nearest municipal Customer Care office in person, by telephone or by fax. 

Click here for a list of municipal enquiry offices

You can telephone the Customer Care Helpline at 041 506 5555. If you speak to someone in person or over the telephone, make sure that you record that person's name if he/she is unable to resolve your enquiry immediately: this will be of assistance should you need to follow up your enquiry. 

Make sure you have noted the person's name that assisted you (every Customer Care office has a notice with the name and contact details of the branch supervisor displayed in the payments hall). If you are still not satisfied, a Customer Care Sectional Head can be contacted. You can also phone tel 041-506 5333 to lodge your dissatisfaction.

If the enquiry staff member is unable to solve your query immediately, they will record your enquiry on a prescribed "enquiry sheet". It will be recorded in a register and forwarded to the relevant section or department that will be able to assist. The register is administered by a supervisor who will track the enquiry and ensure that you receive feedback. Once the enquiry is resolved and returned to Customer Care, you will be contacted through the means of your choice (telephone, fax, mail or e-mail) and informed of the result. 

Water Complaints - Call 0800 20 5050 and the operator will give you a reference number with regard to your complaint and direct you to the correct person, who will furnish you with a unique reference number. Electricity complaints – Call tel. 506 5555 (select option 2 on the menu) or contact the Electricity Faults Section on tel 041-374 4434.


Using a Touch Screen?
Click below for instructions to fix Touch/Swipe issues experienced in Microsoft Edge.

Show me the fix! No thanks
This might take a while depending on your connectivity.
Please be patient while we search the entire site & all its modules for you...